Wednesday 10 August 2016

WOYWW

Well - at last, a bit of crafty activity from the Twiglet work desk!!

 

 Firstly, my wool rovings and yarns all laid out ready for wet felting.
I haven't done any wet felting for ages so it's fun to have a dabble and just for a change I raided Tilly's stash of gorgeous yarns and rovings!

Below are the dollies' clothes mentioned last week. Apparently they were well received by Ben's little friend. Her mummy is expecting a new baby so she is dolly mad at the moment and spent ages changing dolly's nappy! I think I shall be making a few more of them for other birthdays coming up in the next few weeks.

These are the latest twiddlemuffs...
Some are going to a local residential home, so I am sure they will be well loved and twiddled.

Today, I will be hosting Maxine and Ben. She is so thrilled with the response to her "Tilly Tea Dance" creativity but with success comes more hard work, so she will be dumfing and stitching while I play diggers and dumpers!

Have a great week everyone and thanks for calling by.

x Jo

14 comments:

Annie said...

It's so good to see you creating this week Jo....and something different to twiddlemuffs too....wahoooooo :-)
Have a fun day.
Hugs,
Annie x

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Those little baby clothes are soooo sweet, you really are clever! And how lovely to see you with your rovings out on display for all the world to see.... ;-)
Hugs, LLJ 7 xxx

Kathyk said...

FAB looking projects, loving those twiddlemuffs!

Happy WOYWW

Kathyk
#11

glitterandglue said...

Morning Jo. Well done on yet more twiddle muffs. Those dolls clothes are sweet.... Looking forward to seeing the wet felted fabric when stitched and finished... Hope you are enjoying grovelling on the floor with dumper trucks...
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #23

Diana Taylor said...

The needle felting is looking lovely already and you haven't even wet felted it! Looking forward to seeing it finished - I love those soft greens - so pretty and gentle.
Hope you are having fun playing diggers and dumpers,
Diana #16

LisaDV said...

You have so much activity that I am jealous. Can't wait to see your wet felting. The doll clothes are adorable. And as always, love your twiddle muffs. Enjoy playing with Ben. Blessings for a great WOYWW and terrific week! LisaDV #28

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Jo, hope the felting is going fine. Love those twiddlemuffs.Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz #4 xxx

Helen said...

oh Jo, such pretty dolls clothes! Mum used to knit us things for our dolls, I had a lovely pair of blue knitted shorts for my boy doll Johnny!!! Helen #1

Anonymous said...

Happy WOYWW. I look forward to see the results of your wet felting. I used to do some needle felting, but never tried the wet version! Those dolls clothes are amazing. Ali x #34

Chidkid said...

Such sweet projects! Great to see what you've been up to..apologies for the late arrival. Elaine no. 40

Neet said...

Diggers and Dumpers sounds wonderful. Especially when playing with your grandee.
Love the little dolly clothes you have made, no wonder the little girl enjoyed them so much. Nice Twiddles too.
Have a good week Jo.
Hugs, Neet 3 xx

Dorlene Durham said...

Very nice projects. I love those twiddle muffs !! Dorlene #48

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Jo, look forward to seeing more of the felting. This brings back memories for me as I used to do this with my children at school, that is my exam groups but just haven't done any since. I'm on catch-up again this week as I was out most of Wednesday and Thursday. Have a lovely belated woyww and happy crafting, Angela x 15

SusanLotus said...

Veru cute baby clothing.
And the tweedleduffs... ? Never heard that word.
They look very artful and cozy though.

Have a nice day!
Susan Lotus nr 20.