Sunday 5 April 2015

No broadband

Just to say....

I am a busy bee sorting and moving stuff to our new house.
We don't have broadband there yet and so I may be a bit slow at replying to comments and emails.

My little sewing machine has been getting good use in making blinds etc although it is taking a while to get my rooms tidy and organised - might be a bit longer yet!
I think I need to clear out my fabric stash - I have found loads of stuff and I really don't know where I will put it all. Luckily there is a charity shop about a mile away!

This weekend we are basking in the sunshine here on the Shropshire border - its such a glorious Spring day.

I hope it is the same for you all.
Happy Easter
x Jo

10 comments:

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Happy Easter to you and yours too! Hope you are very happy in your new place...let me know your new addy when you can :-)
Lots of love xxxx

Helen said...

How lovely that you have sunshine, I want some!! You've moved already? My, that was fast! Hope you'll settle in quickly.

JoZart Designs said...

Wishing you every happiness in your new home. It's the perfect time to move with the promise of warmer temperatures.
Lots of love
Jo x

Annie said...

We've spent the day in the garden and now have a few plants to share with you for your new garden 😃😃😃
Hugs,
Annie x

tilly said...

Missed you posting, good luck and happiness in your new house, I'm sure you and Annie can think of lots of ways to use your stash for charity once you are settled.
Tilly

BumbleVee said...

Well, if we had any daffodils.... they would have snow on their little yellow heads today....it's been snowing on and off the past few days...not staying on the roads ...but, on the lawns and roof tops ..it is white.... sigh..... golfing is still a ways off I guess....as usual..... in Canada... ..... that does it! I'm moving to your place... does it have that extra bedroom?.... huh....does it?....... okay then........ ...... a nearby B & B ?.....? ........

Did you and Annie move closer to each other ..or further apart? .... I still have envy when sisters live close enough to visit ..... without having to drive for 8 hours....sometimes 10 in busy summer traffic for us.....

bayou said...

Hello Twiglet, all the best for your new home and 'long may your rum leek'! I hope you get equally as good views from where you are now. Spring greetings from Belgium :-)

mountainear said...

Wishing you much happiness in your new home. Fx

Flutterby Patch said...

Thanks for popping into my blog Jo and sharing my Facebook page with friends (much appreciated). I'm working on a little giveaway for later in the week.

Fuchsia said...

Hi Hope you had a great Easter .
I have been a bit Blog absent for a while bit you fabulous view caught my Eye its wonderful x