Friday 22 August 2014

Friday smile

"Well!" said George
"They told me I was going to have a little friend to play with soon.
Maxine has left me here with Jo while she gets the nursery ready.
I wonder what sort of little friend will it be.
I have been doing a bit of research in my favourite book here.
And, well - anything cuddly will do!"

"They say I only have another four weeks to wait for my new little friend so I am getting excited now.
I think Jo is too.
She has been busy with all sorts of little sewing jobs and she has bought lots of stuff.

Oh well - back to my book - maybe it's a gerbil or a hamster - time will tell!!"


Happy Friday everyone.
I doubt Annie will be able to post her Friday smile this week so I thought I would make sure to post mine.
She says thanks for all your kind wishes.
She is really happy in her little bungalow and so glad all the waiting is over.

Have a great Bank Holiday weekend.
Love Jo

5 comments:

Partofyourstory said...

That did make me smile. Lets do that coffee before the gerbil/hamster arrives!!!!! Ha! xxxx Love to Annie xx

Mrs.D said...

Poor George is going to get a bit of a disappointment if he thinks he is going to ge played with by his new friend in 4 weeks time.
Sounds as if you are smiling in anticipation though. The last few weeks can go awfully slowly both for the mum and the grandparents, unless you are not ready, then they gallop by! :)
Have a good weekend
Chris

Hettie said...

Aw bless! I hope that is a good book and he reads sloooooowwwwwwwwly as it will be a little while before he gets to play with his new friend proper!
Give my love to Annie won't you? If you can let me have her new addie I would be grateful.
Hugs
xx

Robyn Oliver said...

Cuddles for George and hope all goes well for Maxine. Glad Annie is getting settled in her new home, happy Friday Smile hugs Jo and Annie, cheers Robyn

Robyn Oliver said...
This comment has been removed by the author.