Monday 30 December 2013

Lavender gift set

 
I just had a mad half hour putting a few of our crafty bits and bobs on ebay so I thought I would put the pretty lavender bag collection on here to show you.
 
Pretty isn't it.
 
This how I described it for ebay so you can see what is in it.
3 handmade lavender bags made with vintage fabrics and trimmed with embroidery and buttons
AND a Natroma handmade organic goat’s milk lavender soap
 
Filled with lavender from the Shropshire Lavender company
 
All contained in a fabric gift holder which can be used as a desk tidy or to hold “bits and bobs” on a dressing table


We have a few lavender sets left so I am putting them on ebay while they still smell beautifully of that lovely Shropshire lavender.

Hope you are all enjoying a happy "in between Christmas/New year" week.
x Jo

4 comments:

tilly said...

a lovely little present, hope they sell for you
Tilly

Sarah Anderson said...

beautiful, and I bet they'll smell amazing when the ebay purchaser opens up the packaging!!

Princess Judy Palmer said...

It is so pretty and well put together. I can smell how lovely and relaxing it is from here!

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Very pretty, love the colors and love lavender...