Sunday 30 January 2011

Stylish blog award


Over the last week, two kindly bloggers have awarded me the Stylish blogger award!!
Wipso and Sue have passed this fab blog award on to me. Not sure there is anything about me that could be called stylish but thank you both for thinking that I am - lol.
What I now have to do is.... to think of 8 things about me that you don't know already [hard one this] and to pass it on to 4 other bloggers. (Well maybe 1 or 2  - if I can find someone who hasn't had it already)

Well I doubt there is anything that Wipso doesn't know about me so I will have to think long and hard.
So here goes.....

1. I have written several stories for children (not published but shared with lots of little ones over the years!)

2. I was the girls tennis champion in our village many, many years ago.

3. I still have the tie-dyed evening dress that I made at college nearly 40 years ago.

4. I have a collection of owls - wooden, pottery, stone.

5. There is a brick in a school playground with my name on it.

6. I am a Libran.

7. I make delicious chocolate brownies.

8. I have a tattoo on my bum.


(Actually that last one isn't true but I wanted to give Wipso a shock!!)

I notice that this award is on lots of blogs at the mo, so I won't pass it on for now.
Hope you enjoyed finding out these fascinating facts!!!

4 comments:

Sue Pinner said...

Congratulations on the award
Thanks not much sewing to do just a bit of re modelling really but fiddly slippy fabrics..my favourite! NOT lol
Enjoy your evening
hugs x

Annie said...

I have to admit I was nodding along to all but the last one :-) ....and I know what you think of tattoos so knew that was a fib :-)
A x

Tina Gilmore said...

Blimey Jo, nearly choked on my wine reading that last one - made me giggle. Congratulations on your award, thank you so much for mine, i've accepted and put it on my blog. Speak to you soon. xxx

BumbleVee said...

okay..... the tatoo on yer bum bit WAS pretty funny..... I laughed right out loud....