Friday 20 February 2009

The innocence of old age


I have enjoyed writing this little blog over the last few months - knowing that friends and relatives can dip in and find out what I have been up to.

My niece checked out my blog yesterday and raised an eyebrow, as only youngsters can, at the way I have described myself and my sewing sister (her mum).

Well can I just say........

a) We are real sisters and, as she tells everyone, I am the much older sister.
b) We both sew and I often help her cut out curtains etc - hence the scissors.
c) We are great friends and make a great team.
d) We both like to sing along to the music of the "Scissor Sisters".

The pic was from the card I made for her birthday....
I am the taller one with blonde hair with her arms folded under her bosom.
Little sister has grey hair and folds her arms over hers.
I hope that paints the picture!



3 comments:

Annie said...

hehehe yes it does but I'm certain it's not one painted by Van Gogh. Personally I'm more of a Botticelli.

mountainear said...

I'd recognise you both anywhere...

BumbleVee said...

hahahah.... sounds like my sister and me....